Dried Spring Spruce Tip Powder (Limited Supply Available)
Sorry, currently out of stock
Fresh picked and cured over a two week period in our special curing facility which retains 87% of nutrients found in Spruce Tips.
Why should you eat spruce tips?
- Spruce needles are exceptionally high in Vitamin C – frozen or dried spruce tips are a good source of vitamin C during wintertime.
- They also contain carotenoids.
- Spruce buds are rich in minerals such as potassium and magnesium.
- Spruce needles have long been used by indigenous tribes for relieving coughs and sore throats.
- They also contain plenty of chlorophyll, which helps growing and healing tissues, controlling cravings, as well as transporting oxygen to cells. It also neutralizes free radicals, keeps blood sugar balanced, accelerates wound healing, and bonds poisonous metals present in your body.
Our good health just isn't seasonal!